2.15.2007

Simply Lazy

Why is it that whenever I planned to update my blog I always feel so lazy?


Be right back.




Anyway I`m back now. Back from Thailand.

Yeah I went back home to "settle something" for 2 weeks.


It`s just so sad when cancer strikes my grandma again.

Damn the cancer!!

Or rather, damn the doctor.

My grandma told me that the doctor told her 2 years ago that it`s gone.

But in fact it wasn`t true. :(

My mom suggested we sue the doctor for negligence.

Uh huh, so what? My grandma didn`t do it though.


Anyway I don`t really wanna talk about this now. So sad.

:(


Right now I`m catsitting at Cass' place.

Yeah right, I`m a catsitter! :)

Char Siew Pau is.. erm.. a dominant.

Cass said he sets all the rules in the house.

Now that I understand.


- He eats from Sundae's bowl.

- He sleeps in Sundae's cage.

- He poos in Sundae's box.

- He plays Sundae's toy.


Did I mention that the other day he tried to.. well.. make love to him?


Be right back again.


<thought: be right back!>

No comments: