4.07.2006

cats and the poor bird

Just now I was feeding cats at Terence's place..
Almost 10 cats I think..
Including Fishy ^^"


Then I saw a boy dumped something on the road..
I walked over..
Just to see..


It was a bird, a pigeon I think..
Initially I thought he was already dead..
In fact his body was still warm..


Yup, I touched that bird..
Despite of the bird flu that seemed to disappear from me for that instance..


He wasn't dead yet..
I saw him blinking..
But I didn't know what's wrong with him..
He simply couldn't fly..


I put him in the box and brought over to where I and Terence sat..
Fishy was very curious, eventually she dropped the box on the floor..


Oh dear, I didn't know what he was feeling..
But I felt painful for him :(


But yeah, what to do?
If I had my own place, I'd surely bring him back..
At least giving him a few more days of happiness..
Even if they may be his last few days..
Is good enough for me..


People these days are getting more and more selfish..


You know the reason why bird flu, cat flu, whatever flu were developed?
It's because of we all human..
Some people can eat monkeys' brain..
Some people catch bears and cut their paws to eat..
Some people kill snakes and eat their something..
(which I don't know what it is called in English, sorry about that)


So God got angry..
He was angry why human beings were so selfish..
He then created all kinds of flu..
They were to punish those human beings..
He didn't want them to immediately die..
He wanted them to suffer as much as the animals do..
Hence, here we are, bird flu, cat flu, influenza, bla bla bla


PS: Don't take it too seriously, but I seriously think it's true


<thought: cats. the poor bird. sundae. him.>

No comments: