4.09.2006

yeah yeah yeah!

Yippee~


My mom called me last night..
We talked for nearly 2 hours.. heez..
She said "Tornado" didn't hit her place..
Of course, that's why she was talking to me -*-


She said if I wanted I could do a second degree..
Hmm I will see if next year I've changed my mind or not..
There are so many interesting courses..
She even asked if I wanted to go over there to study..


I called grandma this morning..
She went to see the doctor..
It was actually okay.. Nothing was wrong with her..
And she sounded very fine !!


I went to check my auction..
Someone outbidded me..
I was hoping that someone would do coz I don't want to pay :P
Also, someone bidded for my dress..


Terence met me just now too..
He was at Jurong Point when I was at 179 bus stop..
He said he would come here in the evening ^^


So many good things happen huh?


<thought: him. him. him.>

No comments: