10.20.2006

SE K800i

Yeah! I just bought a new phone!
Sony Ericsson K800i !!!!


I'm totally lovin' it !!!!




And guess what, I got it at a merely $200!
Thanks to Terence's 7610 though.


oh man. look at the word "3.2 megapixel"!
woah i got high every time i touch the phone man.
cannot take it!!
the phone is just oh-so-gorgeous!


Anyway let's see the function in this phone.
  • PlayNowTM function: When you are listening to the radio and you are wondering whose song could it be, be it sucks or superb. You can just choose this function. It will detect a few seconds of the songs, upload it to some servers, and be able to identify the singer as well as the album! How cool is it huh!

  • Video Player: Did I say this is a 3G phone?

  • VideoDJ/PhotoDJ/MusicDJ: OMFG! This phone cannot get any cooler, can it?

  • Music Player: Its speaker is superb I tell you. It is very crystal clear, thanks to Sony's experience in producing Sony Walkman.

  • Cyber-shotTM: This is the best! This is the best! This is the best! My pathetic digital camera is also 3.2 MP with a more pathetic 16 MB XD card. Yup, I'm feeling like X( or XP or XS. This lovely K800i gives me 64 MB internal memory and tomorrow I'm gonna get either 512 MB or 1 GB memory card! According to some paper in the phone box, it says 1 GB can accommodate 5,500 photos of 1 MP quality!



One more thing to add: I think this phone is too smart. Because when I type SMS of "I want some watermelons." And then I send to Terence. He would therefore reply me as "What can I do for you?" Then I would reply him "I want some oranges too."


Now you see, when I was typing the last sentence; that is, the 3rd word "some", "watermelon" will appear on the screen as if it is trying to guess what word I'm gonna punch in next! OMFG! This phone is too clever however.


Question for today: How can you not love SE K800i? It's gorgeous.



<thought: report. report. report.>

No comments: