10.30.2006

tags collector

Do you all remember Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie Catch me if you can?

Do you recall that the fella had some weird (?) habit?

And that habit being collecting labels, even from some cans.




I think I'm having Anabel's syndrome (or however you spell that name. Duh.) Cos I like to collect tags! Especially clothes tags! I don't know why ler, but I just love them. I think Esprit tags are the best, cos some of them can be used as bookmarks too. I used one when I was taking HRM module. Heez.



It's quite nice wat cos the paper is good, plus there is also a string attached. (No pun intended) It just looks like an ordinary bookmark, right? Or I can also go bluff people that, hey now Esprit produces bookmarks already. :P



I remember last time I also collecting bread lock tags. Those that stated expiry dates lah. But I have thrown them away already cos I had no storage space.



Talking about collecting something, I think I have some train tickets sold at KMIT'L railway station too. I am not sure if at the moment they have implemented printers for selling ticket or not. But when I was there (2001) it was still this super hard orange ticket. Love 'em so much! And I also had fun adding the numbers together and see if I would be lucky on that day or not. LOL.



When there was still a fare card in Singapore, I used to do that also. But now after they changed the whole system to EZ Link card, no more fun already. Aww so sad :( I feel like I'm quite an old skool type. :D


<thought: salmon. salmon. more salmon please!>

No comments: