1.11.2007

Bloody Hell

Bloody hell.



Things I hate most when I leave home early in the morning.



1. Some morons smoking while the air is still fresh and clean. Please lah. We have just woken up and we expect nice air to breath. Imagine it was raining the night before, so air in the next morning would be super fresh, right? Some idiots just got so stressed even when they haven't started work yet. Idiots. Period.



2. Bloody long queue waiting for free newspapers at the MRT Stations. Aiyo, some people don't look like they can even read English. I'm not looking down on them. It's just my feeling that if you go and talk to him, they can only talk to you in some dialects. And I think speaking skill is easier to acquire than reading skill, that's why I say I don't think they are English literate. Then I don't know what for they are queueing. There was one day where the queue at this particular station was as long as 50 metres or so. Basket. Period.



3. Super packed trains VS Squeezers. They are mad. They just like to squeeze in and/or out of the train. People have yet to alight out of/into the train and they just like to squeeze. Bloody crazy kiasu people. Period.



To be continued



<thought: still salmon. salmon. salmon. i say salmon!>

No comments: