2.25.2007

warning. lots of photos.

Been taking so many photos over the past few months but my darling phone didn't just let me upload all photos at one shot!

So frustrated.

Luckily today I spent 2.5 hours uploading them all and I`m gonna post all here.
Muahahaha.

Damn. I seem to be addicted to reading stuffs about MC and DC. Why?? Aren`t I supposed to be looking for a job?? -_-"

I gotta resize those photos too!! >,<

As at today, Feb 25, photos are still being uploaded! -_-"

Here we go~*




Me and Jean, currently in France on exchange program. how cool!



We had our company lunch at Thai Express. I would suggest that we should not go back there anymore. Food there simply sucks big time. >,<

The only nice thing I find is the bottom left, deep fried prawn I think.



Somebody's food. Beef noodle and Thai style laksa (also known as Kanon Jeen Nam Ya).



Tom yam I think. By the way, why do people here call it Tom yam "soup"? By saying tom yam, it directly means soup. It is like you say shao fan rice. (Pardon me on the spelling.) Oh duh. -_-"



Joyce's Pad Thai. It looks nice, and not bad tasting. Hehee.



That`s me. Hehee. I think it was Winston standing behind me.



Me and Marjana babe. Kind of miss her! :)


Mishap of my beloved lappy



My laptop keyboard appears normal, very healthy, right?



Actually it`s not! Some stupid cat caused it! Damn.

He was trying to jump on the desk while I was doing my work. Unfortunately the faggot, oops, fella lost his balance. Not wanting to drop down ungraciously (is there such a word?), he needed to grab something. Obviously the nearest would be the said keyboard. Let me tell you, it was seriously a slow motion. The key slowly detached itself from the base and tadah! I was presented with the following photo:



@$$#%$#^%#$@#$%#^%&^%#$@#!$$@%$#

And let me show you the punishment he got:



Muahahahaha. Muahahahha. Muahahahaha. Cass was suggesting that I printed the photo on the biggest available piece of paper, and had it pasted on the door. Just to remind him that do not be naughty. Else this is the kind of punishment he will get!


Office New Year BBQ

We have it at Costa Sand Downtown East. Wee Ching fixed everything. Thanks a lot girl!



This is our unit.



And our chalet number.



Obviously somebody were winning prizes for playing games. Staring games. I thought YX should have won! Cos Winston was already smiling just that we didn't see his teeth. YX was not in anyway smiling at all!!!!



Joyce, moi, Bonny. Lovely. Hehee.


A trip to Bangkok!

I went back home last month, Jan 19 - Jan 31. Instead of taking cab home, and having heard that the new airport is freaking far from my house, I decided to take a bus provided there. It cost 100 THB and I had to take the one that heading to Khao San Road as it's the nearest to my house.



This is what I saw when we exited the airport. Urgh. Don't like it at all.



Fast forward when I was about to reach the Khao San Road. There was seriously a traffic jam there, which indicated that we had reached the town area. Yeah!



That's moi, being vain and all that. About to go out meet someone!



And it's him. -_-"

We had lunch at this Sukishi at MBK Centre. We didn't order the BBQ thingy though cos we were afraid that our hair would smell like it. In fact, he ordered this:



You know what, after that we were so into indulging the food, and stupid me forgot to take the photos! >,<

Then the following week I went to meet this guy at TU as he was having his exam. He is doing his MBA. :)



I just don't understand them. -_-" It's either covering your eyes, or your mouth. May I suggest the next person covers his ears??

And we had this!:



Beef rice or something like that, I can't remember.



Curry udon with prawn tempura. Yummy! And that's mine. Hehee.



Some maki, or sushi? Forgot the name already.

Total damage was around 500 THB. I can't remember again. -_-"

After that he drove me home, so nice. Everytime I went out with him, I had never reached home after dark. No wonder my grandma likes him. I mean she likes to call him Mr. Engineer. Muahaha.

I reached home at 6 pm. Still feeling so energetic, I grabbed the phone to call someone.

Me: Hello, Oat?
Oat: Yes.
Me: Oat! Why didn't George answer my phone? I was so angry!#$%$#^#$%#!R%$$#%$#!@#
Oat: ...
Me: By the way, are you in Bangkok now? Are you free?
Oat: Yes, I am in Bangkok. Now staying with my brother at ......
Me: That's great! Can we meet up? I feel so bored being at home while it's not even dark yet.
Oat: Alright. Give me half an hour then we will meet at ......

You see, I am so nice. Actually the day before I called George and that guy just didn't answer my phone. I thought he was with his girlfriend so I didn't bother to call him back. -_-"

After I met up with Oat then we decided to have some ice cream at Swensens. It wasn't my idea though. Then this nice Oat started to call someone, and yeah, someone being George.



He grabbed the photo of me talking to George. So sweet. HEHEHE.

George said he felt so horny (???) so he asked his friend (so sorry forgot his name) out for a drink at Khao San Road. Of course, I forced (did I?) Oat to go with me despite of him having to work the next day. And we had this!:



Actually it wasn't us. It's them. I drank orange juice. George asked me to stop faking it.

His friend: You want beer? You can join us.
George: Stop faking it. You know you look so fake.
Oat: ...
Me: It's ok. I don't drink beer.
George: Liar.
Me: I drink liquor.



After awhile...



After a big while...



George snapped this photo. Nice try!



Thanks Oat! Muahahahahah

Someone I love most.



I simply love you, grandma. :)


After Babel
Last 2 weeks I watched Babel, complimentary from Terence. However it simply sucked big time. Again. I hate awards-winning movie. I just don't/can't/won't understand at all.

Anyway after that we had this, complimentary from Kelvin.



Hehee.



Nice and juicy!



Yummy sweet and sour fish.



Veggie soup.



Simply delicious!


Gifts from New Zealands



Let's see what is inside...



Can't you just get away while I am trying to photograph it?? >,<



Yeah, they are so lovely. Thanks Cass and Mike!

No comments: