3.08.2007

the good and the bad

Good.

I gave up a seat to an old lady.
The old lady gave up the seat to one pregnant lady.
The pregnant lady gave up the seat to her friend, who was also pregnant.
The guy on my left gave up a seat for the old lady.
The old lady gave up the seat for another one pregnant lady.
The guy on my right gave up a seat for the old lady.
The old lady asked me if I wanted to sit.

I rejected her.


Bad.

9.00 Empty desk
9.20 Just arrived the office.
9.30 Had a chat with colleagues about American Idol/So You Think You Can Dance/etc.
10.15 Had a late breakfast.
10.30 Put a little bit of make-ups:- powder, blush, lip.
10.45 Read Straits Times - Classified section.
11.30 Pretended to do some work. In fact MSN-ing and web surfing.
12.00 Lunch time.
1.30 Just came back from lunch. Relaxed.
1.45 Went to washroom.
2.00 Had a chat with other colleagues. More like gossiping.
2.30 Put a little bit of make-ups:- powder, blush, lip.
2.45 Made some notes in the notebook.
3.00 It's tea time!
3.30 Pretended to do some work. Appeared busy.
4.00 Ate cookies one of colleagues baked.
4.15 Read newspaper.
4.45 Appeared busy. Appeared very busy.
5.15 Thought of what to eat later.
5.30 Thought of what to shop later.
5.45 Thought of where to go later.
5.55 Packed the bag and got ready at the door.
6.00 Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Typical office girls that I have seen lately.
One of the examples is sitting opposite to me.

Oh well. So horribly she behaves.

<thought: i need some jobs!>

No comments: