1.04.2009

Dreams and the IT Girl

I feel as if I have just woken up from a dream. Sweet one or a nightmare? I should say it is more towards the sour side. Haha. So many things have happened over the past few months, and I am glad I am facing the reality now.

In real life it may not be like what you wish it should be. But then it is more practical to live in the present. There is a saying which I heard from somewhere: To be able to live already is a present, which is why today is called a present. If you keep pondering about the past, or daydreaming about what would happen in the future, I will just say PLEASE WAKE UP. (Am I saying this to myself?)

Like the Bedtime Stories, there is actually no happy ending in real life. All depend on you yourself.

On a totally different topic, times are bad now. I have to tell myself that. No more shoes until, erm, the next Great Singapore Sales. For some reasons, I have decided to pack my room and found overflowing amount of clothes + shoes + useless stuffs + books + magazines that make me vomit blood. Since then I vow (is it??) to myself that I will think before I shop. I hope I can keep to this.

And for another reason, I shall proclaim myself as an IT girl. You see, since last year I have been buying gadgets like crazy, new laptop, PSP, DS lite, and I just got an iTouch! Hahaha. And now I am drooling over IXUS Canon digital camera. Hmmm maybe I wait until the next PC fair then go and see.

[I thought I just said I will think before I shop- that ONLY means shopping for clothes/shoes/useless stuffs/magazines. Hehehe.]


P/S- Darling I luv chu! Muack!!

No comments: