9.14.2008

Bangkok trip. For the 4th time.

As usual, we went Bangkok during June/July holiday. This time round we stayed at the same hotel- Bangkok City Suite. Location is not really a problem as it was both of us. I could bring him around. Haha.

We went to watch Hancock and we had this before the movie started-

The subject of the photo was the boy at the left hand side. It was so hilarious that I nearly went to ask the mother if I could take his photo. Terence said he would call SPCA.

After that, by the way, please look at the expression of Eeeeeeeeee-vahhhhhh.


The next day, my dad suggested three of us went for a boat trip, took nearly 2 hours. But I felt quite bad because I found it was too expensive. Almost got conned also. We passed by quite a few temples-

We also went to an orchid farm, so pretty! My aunty also bought one or two back home. Hope they are still doing well now. Hahaa.


We passed by this place also. I forgot what it is called, but apparently it is not free for everybody. I think you have to get a group tour or something like that. There are many royal barges inside and all are gorgeous. Yes, yours truly went inside before when she organized a Bangkok trip a couple of years ago.

We also went to Swensens. They only sell icecream in Thailand, not like in Singapore. The price is very cheap also, look at the bill below-

This is mine-And this is his-Another day we went to Victory Monument, there is this small shopping center which sells mostly ladies' clothes. Let me know if anyone is interested to go there. I can bring you walk around. :P We also saw this PYT sitting on a glass panel in some jewellery shop.

Went to Zen; Japanese restaurant at some shopping center in Siam Square. I think it is Siam Center.His meal- the fish just looked horribly fugly. :S


And this was mine- standard teriyaki salmon. Thing could never go wrong with this.

Inside I think there was pork, ok ok only, could be because both of us were just too full from the previous 2 dishes.

Did I mention that we actually had this for after-breakfast nearly everyday? No wonder we gained so much weight after coming back. :P

Okii Dokii. We had fun being in Bangkok. Looking forward to going back together again!

No comments: