9.14.2008

My life. One and a half year ago till now.

I think the last time I updated this blog must have been when I just got a job. And now nearly one and a half year later, a lot of things have happened. Maybe I should list them down here.

His birthday 07- We went to Bangkok and stayed in the same hotel. Nothing much though. Just shopped around and ate loads of stuffs. Geez. We are such pigs!

My birthday 07- Me and the incomplete gang went to have a KTV party, as yours truly is KKK so the singing session is a must! Baoling, Linda, Nelson, Bernard, Long and even his wife joined in the fun. After that we went shopping around Orchard.

End of September 07- My department had a FY08 Sales Planning trip and this time round we were going to Osaka! Unbelieveable! Initially we thought we couldn't go as we were quite new (me+Apryl+Baoling). We didn't know what happened but apparently our boss was just so nice to fight for us to go despite not having contribute anything yet. Thanks Boss! :)

End of January 08- Received an urgent call from aunt, asking me to go home immediately. Grandma's cancer came back. Terrible feeling. Went home and tried to accompany her as much as I could.

Early Feb 08- Terence set off for 5 weeks sailing. Gonna miss him badly.

13 Feb 08- Aunty called. Grandma couldn't make it. Urgent leave (aka compassionate leave). Booked a TG flight going back the next day (Valentine's day: which Terence also planned a surprise for me though he was not in town). Ended up I spent nearly a week in Bangkok.

End of February 08- Went KL and joined the gang. Drunk like crazy. The next day we went to Genting where the guys went gambling and the girls went shopping. We ended the day at the themepark- Free falling thingy; what do you call it? Me + YX + EJ played twice, while the first time YJ joined in (nearly with tears).

Early April 08- Went back home for 50-day event after grandma passed away. Aunt renovated the house, the funny thing was only the first storey was done and the second was left untouched.

End of May 08- Went back home again for 100-day. This time we went to Monk's Hospital.

His birthday 08- Went to Bangkok again, but this time included introduction to my family (don't forget the white cat and the white dog. Hahaa.) My dad even proposed we went on a boat trip. This one: Photos shall be following up later.

Mid August 08- The gang went Bintan, this time we girls were drunk like crazy, again. More details on this later.

My birthday 08- Like I said earlier, KKK needs a singing session. Details later.

Ok ok, need some time to write all those Bangkok trip, Bintan trip, and my birthday celebration, and other stuffs as well.

No comments: